Home

Home
I need that

Monday, June 18, 2012

what is love

Call me crazy, but if there is one thing that I could have right this moment, it would be love.

Love can be so overrated at times, it almost seems like that is what our whole lives revolve around. In search of happiness, and finding someone to marry and spend your whole life with. I didn't know what love was. Sure, I'd see it in movies, and television, even in books that I've read. But it never effected me once. I never craved it. Until I got a glimpse of what it felt like, and the power that it has over you. 

I know, I am young and naive, and I probably don't know what real love is like. But the greatness and confidence I felt when I had someone is irreplaceable. I never saw it ending, I saw nothing but a great future. Then it came like someone had just dropped ten nuclear bombs on me. and it was dunzo. All the happiness and peace I felt was stripped away in one second. I was bursting at the seams, everything came crashing down, fast and hard.

Now, I sit and watch life around me. All the happy couples, and relationships make me queasy, because it's what I had. Pointblank. HAD. Now, it's all I want.  

I don't know what is worse, going out and being surrounded by things that I can't have, or sitting here confined in my bedroom trapped with my own thoughts.

I can't help but to think back on the smiles he set upon my face, the laughter, and the fun. I was happy, and I was me. I don't know what has gotten into me. I am scared, and lost. Most of all unhappy, my heart hurts, and tears are on the verge of rolling down my cheek.

I just need somebody to love, for me to give my all to. 
 after all, I am only human.

No comments:

Post a Comment