Home

Home
I need that

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Unfair

If there is anything I hate it's unfairness.

Let's talk about how much I do for this family. I clean, cook, GIVE EVERY CENT I MAKE, never ask for anything in return, and what do I get? Not even a fucking thank you, or respect, or any fucking freedom.

I work my fucking ass off, I keep putting off drivers ed because every time I have money I give it to you. I work so hard to keep my grades good, while managing three sports. ALL I ASK IN RETURN IS TO HAVE A FUCKING GOOD SUMMER WITHOUT YOU ON MY ASS 24 SEVEN.

I am grown, we live in a small ass town, I think I know how to stay safe. I don't understand why you have no faith in me. I know what's right and what's wrong. I've never said I was gonna be somewhere and be somewhere else.  I've have not partied at all, so whats the whole deal?

I probably wouldn't get so mad if my brother was treated the same way. BUT NO, he can do whatever the fuck he wants, hell he can go get a girl knocked up and who would care? No one, because he's a perfect child right? selfish, lazy, rude, gets bad grades... He's just amazing. Don't get me wrong love my brother to death, but when you treat him like the saint he isn't, while I'm over here working FOR YOU. It's ridiculous, I don't ask anything of you, but to just leave my the fuck alone.

By being protective, and smothering me, you're pushing me farther and farther away, WHY else do you think my sister left. She couldn't stand you two.

Just let me be, I am almost 17 and I can do this. Have a little faith. I am alowed to make mistakes.

After all, I'm only a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment