Home

Home
I need that

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Confidence.

If you hadn't noticed before, I am a girl. Like every girl in this America I am constantly surrounded by tiny itdy bity girls! This image is so ironic, because, my country is well the most obese country in the world... Not only is that weird. But, this image is also what is considered "beautiful".

Now, I am not FAT! and I definitely know that, I have huge boobs, a decent butt, and I do three sports. But, I have a tummy, and a muffin top. It really shouldn't bother me all this much, but I hate my body. HATE IT. It makes me feel so uncomfortable, and I feel unpretty.

Whether it's America's fault or not, I still feel this way about myself. But I am not just gonna sit around and get fatter, I am going to start tomorrow on a workout and diet plan. I NEED to stay motivated. If I have any readers at all out there, I hope you enjoy this journey with me to my confidence.

I am determined to get to that body image, not for anyone else but myself. I will do it the healthiest way, trust me, I do not want to be anorexic, I want to be healthy and skinny, and prove to everyone that it is possible.

patients is a virtue, and I have to remember these things take time. But, I'm willing to work to get it.

after all, I'm a hard worker.

No comments:

Post a Comment